Skip to content
- Only museum dedicated to the history of policing in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
- Learn about the history of the Saint John Police Force.
- Say “hi” to Constable George dressed in 1849 uniform and do a selfie or family photo as a souvenir.
- View our 1965 Volkswagen restored in 1999 to celebrate our 150 year anniversary of the Saint John Police Force.
- Pose for a photo behind our jail cell door and share with all your friends “where you spent your vacation”.
- Look at our handcuff display, our old cameras and see an actual “call box”
- Purchase or exchange our limited-edition challenge coin; buy a postcard, buy a t-shirt or ball cap and have your next cup of coffee in a museum mug. A great souvenir and easy to carry and pack.
- View our patch and challenge coin collection from police agencies around the world. If you are a working or retired law enforcement officer bring a patch or a coin and we will do an exchange.
- Take a moment and listen to interviews with retired members and interact with all our volunteers.